Our recent customer in Aubrey, Texas had the a standard builders grade patio that originally came with the home. They wanted to expand their outdoor living space by adding an outdoor kitchen, sitting area and have an open air space as well. We were able to create all of this for them, plus design it to seamlessly blend with their home. This new patio space has it all; from the dark-stained covered patio spaces, to the stamped concrete patio extension, outdoor kitchen, large seating area and more. This patio space will definitely be the envy of the subdivision and be enjoyed for lots of evenings to come. Take a look!
Taking a look at the scope of the project
- Create a stamped concrete extended patio space.
- Add an outdoor kitchen with gas grill with a stone surround.
- Build two covered patio spaces.
- Install electric for recessed lighting.
- Install gas line for grill.
- Blend the design into the existing home for a seamless look.
Interested in learning more?
If you would like to schedule a free in-house consultation, please complete the form on the side of this page. You may also call us at 972-974-3515 to set up your consultation, or if you have any questions regarding your project.